[More registration information is at https://rugby.org/registration/]
Note: the below will be updated once/day until Sep 10. It was updated daily since 09/01/2022.
FINAL UPDATE – As of 09/10/2022, 8:50 AM:
1. Get your club’s players registered.
The following teams had LESS THAN 15 players:
- Blackwater Rugby
- Norfolk Storm
- Richmond Lions
- Roanoke Women
- Washington Furies
2. Get your coaches registered. 33 Clubs had a coach who is registered in RX.
Remember that when using the RX Match Day app, you must have Team Admin permissions.
- Assign Club Members to your Squad List. Multi-side clubs will need to create two Squads; the two Squads may overlap.
- Set the lineup for your Team List from the Squad List.
- During the match, add your side’s events – scoring, player movement, cards, etc. and your opponent should add theirs.
- At the end of the match, the two teams should confirm that the scoring is correct (and concurrence on red/yellow cards) with each other and the referee AT THE FIELD.
- Once done, click “End” and then “Confirm” which will change the “Fixture” to “Final”.
- Once this occurs, Team Admins cannot go back into the match. If necessary, the match can be unlocked/edited by Capital Admin (not the Division Coordinators, due to the lack of multi-level security in RX).
- If a Team is found to not be using the Match Day app, you are at risk of an Administrative Forfeit.