Recording of Capital Rugby Union Discussion w/ Sportlomo
(YouTube) (Thursday, 7/9/2020)
Remember: Registration is NOT ready for prime time yet.
FYI: This page will continue to be edited and populated as we get more items.
Using your Club’s ID and PW, you can go to the following site to maintain your club’s profile and other information: https://usarugby.sportsmanager.ie/maint.php
Link to Sportlomo’s club information/help center:
Clubs will get their club ID and PW from email@example.com
Individuals (prior registrants) will use their Email addresses (and may need to do a PW reset).
User registration page:
REGISTRATION IS NOT YET AVAILABLE
USAR fees have not been set.
The new registration year does not start until 9/1/2020).
You should find the registration website to be mobile responsive.
Sportlomo and services to USA Rugby members: https://usarugbyservices.sportlomo.com/
Items of interest
(will be edited as updates and changes occur)
- The preface of “Capital Rugby Union” in each club ID is there for Sportlomo support purposes.
- Historical info will be loaded at some point in the data transfer from USAR to Sportlomo.
- Proof of insurance will be available either via USAR or through the Sportlomo web application.
- Some clubs have duplicate people. Sportlomo is looking at this.
- Currently, discount codes are randomized codes and not in codes as we are accustomed (i.e., in English words). Sportlomo is looking at this for, perhaps, Q4.
- System may be inconsistent in places between USA date format (mm/dd/yyyy) and EU date format (dd/mm/yyyy). Most places are fine, but this still appears in Membership Categories.
- The BACK button does not work in some places. Just use your browser’s back button.
- General info to consider when setting up your own collections: Transaction fees are 3% + 35 cents per transaction.
- USAR (and therefore us) will use Sportlomo’s Competitions system; there is an app!
- Android app:
- Apple app for competitions: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/sportlomo-game-management/id1466117463
- Android app: